CPDA Adjuvant Certification – APPLY ONLINE
How to apply an adjuvant product for CPDA certification
1. COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION AND ATTACH DOCUMENTS:
Application Complete online application here. A preview of the application fields can be viewed here.
Upload Documentation– upload documents with the online application submission. The uploading section is in the last section of the online application. Listed below are the required documents to attach:
- Product Label
- SDS Sheet
- Toxicity studies – a minimum of three summaries including an acute dermal toxicity, oral toxicity & eye irritation studies
- Only applicable to the below include these additional studies:
- Hazardous materials– If an ingredient(s) on the SDS is identified as a “hazardous chemical” under OSHA, an inhalation and skin irritation and/or skin corrosion studies are required.
- Aquatic Applications – If a product label includes aquatic applications, an aquatic toxicity study is required.
2. CPDA COMMITTEE REVIEWS APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS
For questions contact Bruce Bollinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or Carrie Haakana at email@example.com
3. CPDA CERTIFIED ADJUVANT FEES
Application fees are invoiced only after receiving CPDA Certification. For Adjuvant Certification fees click here. CPDA will prepare and send certification documentation. CPDA Certification Mark can be placed on Product Label.