PERSONAL TOUR OF WASHINGTON DC
Professionally Guided Washington DC Tour by Scott Rawlins, CPDA
December 12-14, 2022
Package for 2 people and Hotel Accommodations for 2 nights.
Day 1: Monday, December 12th, 2022
- Get an inside look at the CPDA offices with a private tour.
- Dinner with Terry Kippley & Scott Rawlins in Arlington
Day 2: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Explore the famous monuments and war memorials of Washington, DC on this private sightseeing tour. Customizable tour options such as:
- JFK Memorial at Arlington Cemetery
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and changing of the guard at Arlington Cemetery
- Lincoln Memorial
- War Memorials — World War II, Korea, and Vietnam
- Lunch at Old Ebbitt Grill
- Jefferson Memorial
- Lafayette Square
- Capitol Hill Tour
- Capitol Visitor Center
- Russell Building and Senate Ag Committee Hearing Room
- Longworth Building and House Ag Committee Hearing Room
After the private sightseeing tour, you will return to the hotel to get ready for either the CPDA/CLA Holiday Reception or the Farm Bureau Reception with dinner to follow.
Day 3: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Return Home