The Council of Producers & Distributors of Agrotechnology (CPDA) is the premier advocate for adjuvant and inert ingredient suppliers. We will provide effective legislative and regulatory support to formulators, distributors and manufacturers of post-patent pesticides and biorationals. CPDA is active on key public policy issues affecting CPDA members.
- CPDA and a Coalition of Applicator and Grower Groups Submit Joint Comments to EPA on Paraquat Proposed Interim Decision
- View CPDA Webinar “INPUT TRENDS AND IMPLICATIONS FOR 2021”
- View CPDA Webinar “ADJUVANTS SUPPORT RESPONSIBLE AGRONOMY”
- CPDA, CLA, and Rise Submit Joint Comments on EPA’s Draft Isothiazolinone Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessments
- EPA Public Comment Period on Updated Draft Guidance on Plant Regulator Product Claims Closes on December 30, 2020