The Council of Producers & Distributors of Agrotechnology (CPDA) is the premier advocate for adjuvant and inert ingredient suppliers. We will provide effective legislative and regulatory support to formulators, distributors and manufacturers of post-patent pesticides and biorationals. CPDA is active on key public policy issues affecting CPDA members.
- EPA Holds Pesticide Program Dialogue Committee Meeting
- 05-19-2020 CPDA in News “3 REASONS EVERYONE SHOULD PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ADJUVANTS”
- 05-15-2020 CPDA in News “ADJUVANTS PLAY KEY ROLE IN WEED CONTROL”
- CPDA in News “HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT ADJUVANT FOR THE RIGHT JOB”
- CPDA Webinar “AGRICULTURE Economic Outlook “