The Council of Producers & Distributors of Agrotechnology (CPDA) is the premier advocate for adjuvant and inert ingredient suppliers. We will provide effective legislative and regulatory support to formulators, distributors and manufacturers of post-patent pesticides and biorationals. CPDA is active on key public policy issues affecting CPDA members.
- 10-01-2020 CPDA in News “NEW TANK MIXES TO REDUCE OFF-TARGET DAMAGE FROM DICAMBA”
- CPDA ANNOUNCES REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR 2020 JOINT VIRTUAL ANNUAL MEETING!
- CPDA Webinar “How CPDA Certification can Increase the Value and Sales of Adjuvants”
- Adjuvant Certified Products Sorting and Filtering Feature Added to CPDA Website
- CPDA Webinar “The value of Adjuvants with Fungicides”